Youth Leadership Program
Leadership Worthington’s High School Program prepares tomorrow’s leaders by inspiring young leaders today to care about their community, become involved and enhance communication and leadership skills. Together, we empower the next generation of leaders to actively make a positive difference in our world.
This program’s mission is to identify existing and emerging teen leaders and develop their potential for school and civic responsibility, enhance their understanding of leadership issues, and motivate them to work toward resolving these issues for the betterment of the Worthington area community.
Who Should Participate?
- Students in grades 9 through 12 and who live in the Worthington School District.
- Students who have leadership abilities and have demonstrated them formally and/or informally.
- Students who have leadership potential and the desire to develop that potential.
What Leadership Components are Included in the Program?
- Team building
- Goal setting, time management, self-esteem
- Communication and Presentation Preparation
- Community Service
- Service Presentations
We are currently working to redevelop our youth programs, as we reevaluate the needs of the community, alumni and participants. Please check back soon for more information.
- About Us
- Community Impact